Bike Glendhu can operate under the Level 2 restrictions, however, we need everyone’s help and collaboration in keeping our Bike Whānau safe and happy. Please be patient and follow instructions from our staff.
LEVEL 2 PROTOCOLS
- If you are unwell, please stay at home.
- All visitors are required to scan in using the Covid Tracer App. New government regulations require record-keeping at all businesses – this means using the Covid Tracer App or using a manual sign-in form when you arrive at Bike Glendhu. This is important even if you are not riding in the park.
- All pass holders should sign a waiver online before arriving at the park to avoid points of contact.
- Face coverings must be worn in all Bike Glendhu buildings including ticketing, rentals, toilets and cafe. It is not required to wear a mask while eating/drinking in the cafe.
- Please stick to your bubbles.
- For outdoor cafe dining, please note the tape on benches to ensure 1m social distancing between bubbles
- Face coverings must also be worn while utilizing Bike Glendhu shuttle services.
- Wash your hands frequently, cough/sneeze into your elbow, and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Practise 2m physical distancing from others. Families and households don’t need to physically distance. This includes our outside Base 334 area.
- Please stay home if you are unwell – if you are displaying any cold/flu symptoms.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue or your elbow.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly – we also have hand sanitiser in many locations around Base which we encourage you to use.
For more information, please see the Ministry of Health Guidelines here.