Come and work with us!
We’re always on the look out for excellent humans to join our team,
so if you fit that description give us a holler!
Either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and say hello – there is
no shortage of people looking for an excuse to sit down for a cuppa and a yarn.
SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Your dream job!
Are you a passionate mountain biker; do you want an office with an epic view? There is a rare and exciting opportunity to join Bike Glendhu and combine your passion with work and join a tight-knit team. Bike Glendhu is searching for a part-time sales and marketing executive for 20 hours per week. The successful person will be great with people, building relationships and an ace at selling. To hit the ground running you must have experience with the following:
- Managing Sales & Bookings Agents
- Managing Ambassadors & Sponsorships programs
- Managing Strategic Partnerships
- Driving E-commerce Sales
- Coordinating Events and Tradeshows
- Assisting with Content Production
- Coordinating and implementing promotions
We’re looking for someone motivated to sell, willing to dig it in and prepared to get their hands dirty (it is a mountain bike park!). If you think you’re the perfect fit and can see yourself promoting world-class trails for all levels, epic views, beers and brews, then we want to hear from you. Send a short cover letter and c.v to email@example.com
VELO DUTY MANAGER
Looking to stay in Wanaka for summer? Do you love mountain biking? Can you make delicious coffee? Velo Cafe at Bike Glendhu is looking for a Duty Manager – Full time position, commencing mid-late September.
Here’s what we are offering:
- Free season pass to Bike Glendhu
- Company Transportation (depending on shift)
- Complimentary lunch and hot drink every day
- An opportunity to learn about biking, healthy food & quality coffee in a fast paced environment.
- Full time hours, start date flexible but immediate would be ideal.
Essential Skills Required:
- Shift Leader / FOH Experience
- Current duty manager’s certificate
- Clear communication skills (written, listening & verbal)
- A commitment until March/April & most (not all) weekends, available holidays
- Heavy lifting capabilities
- Minimum 1 year barista experience
Email CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org