Bike Glendhu is turning 2 and we want to celebrate with you!
Hard to imagine that just two years ago, we were opening our doors to the public for the first time. A lot has happened in two years and we couldn’t have done it without the support from all of our Bike Glendhu extended family.
Join us for Sunday, Feb 6th on Waitangi Weekend. We’ll have live music from the Holy Smokes from 1pm, heaps of lawn games going, and BBQ & beers from Velo.
The main event of the day will be a Texas Hold ‘Em Poker Game: Bike Glendhu Edition. Here’s how it works.
- Riders must ride 5 of our signature trails and collect one playing card from the head of each trail.
- Once you have your hand of 5, head to Base 334 and play against the joker
- Beat the Joker and pick a prize!
Trails to ride:
- Switch it up
- Methane Train OR Rocky Borrow
- Uptimus Climb
- Curly’s Sweep (our new blue!
Spot prizes from Mons Royale, Velo Cafe, b.effect brewing co, and Bike Glendhu are all up for grabs!